Thursday 26 June 2014

One Week In June...

Hot footing it down to the Tate Britain Summer Party and the opening of British Folk Art at Tate Britain on Millbank. That was Monday 9th.

In the mast head room - British Folk Art

Next up fashion designer Roksanda Illinic new shop opening on Tuesday. I confess I don't own anything from her but she does let me borrow stuff. Glad I made the effort.

Roksanda's garden with Sharna Osbourne & Susie Bubble centre

Wednesday it's the turn of Conor Donlon and his new bookshop on Kingly Street part of  Sadie Coles Hq Gallery opening with a new show with artist Jim Lambie. After party at the Groucho (I deejayed btw).

The work of Jim Lambie at sadie Coles HQ Gallery
The opening of a shoe on Thursday... Kat Maconie has a pop up shop in Floral Street, Covent Garden.



Saturday 14th and Craig Green kicks off London Collections: Men with a late lunch at Hoi Polloi. After which I dipped into the Meltdown Festival and went to see Chrissie Hynde.

Okay London Collections: Men on Sunday 15th... Most of the activities takes place at The Old Sorting Office and Victoria House on Bloomsbury Sq. More about that soon...










No comments:

Post a Comment